50/50 Great Lakes Loons (taking stuff NOW!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I will be getting to some Great Lakes Loons (Dodgers A team) games this upcoming season. I will take 50/50 on baseballs, 8x10's, and cards (no customs). You can also send funds over for a team set (they have been $10 a piece) and I can 50/50 those.

Some players have cards in Bowman, Donruss Threads, and other prospect products from 2009 to 2010. Other players might have no cards produced besides the team sets, but I know who has stuff and who doesn't to a small degree.

Here's the roster link to keep tabs on: http://greatlakes.loons.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?t=t_ros&cid=456&stn=true&sid=t456

Coaches
*MGR Juan Bustabad 2 cards in stack
*Coach (Hitting) Michael Boughton EMPTY
*Coach (Pitching) Chuck Crim (lots of stuff from 87-94?) Will not be bothering him again this year. I have plenty of extras if you would like one.

Pitchers
Steven Ames EMPTY
Ryan Christenson EMPTY
Edwin Contreras EMPTY
Ji-Mo Lee EMPTY
*Matthew Magill EMPTY
*J.B. Paxson EMPTY
*Jordan Roberts EMPTY
Steve Smith 1 card in stack
*Andrew Suiter EMPTY
*Luis Vasquez (2010 MWL AS) EMPTY
*Josh Wall (05 Bowman Draft, 05 Bowman Sterling Prospects, 05 Topps Chrome) 4 cards in stack FULL
*Allen Webster (2010 MWL AS; 10 Tristar Pursuit) 1 card in stack
Greg Wilborn EMPTY

Catchers
*Gorman Erickson EMPTY
*J.T. Wise EMPTY

Infielders
Joe Becker EMPTY
*Chris Jacobs EMPTY
*Christian Lara (2010 MWL AS, SS skills winner) 1 card in stack
*Jaime Ortiz (06 Bowman Draft, 06 Bowman Heritage Prospects, 08 Tristar Projections) 2 cards in stack
*Brian Ruggiano (10 Topps Pro Debut) 7 cards in stack FULL
*Rafael Ynoa (2010 MWL AS) EMPTY

Outfielders
Stetson Banks (DL) EMPTY
Nick Buss (09 Bowman Prospects) EMPTY
*Brian Cavazos-Galvez (10 Topps Pro Debut) 4 cards in stack FULL
*Blake Smith (09 Donruss Elite, 09 UD USA, 10 Topps Debut, 10 Tristar Pursuit, 10 Tristar Prospects Plus) 11 cards in stack FULL
*Angelo Songco (10 Topps Pro Debut) EMPTY

(this roster is according to the Loons official website as of 9/4/10)

Last edited:
yeah if they happen to be there at the beginning of the season I would get them right away because I think Gordon for sure will be playing in the MLB someday from what I saw of him during the year and it helps when your dad is Flash Gordon some to I would bet

Darwin has been promoted and replaced with CHUCK CRIM. I'm going to see what I have before I decide what I'll take for him.

I would be interested but the only problem is you will not have a true roster untill the day before opening day . To send by mid march would be a real shot in the dark . Brian

I'm thinking that if that becomes the case, I will accept items at that time. It will be an address not in the trade manager though (@ my college), so you will be putting your trust into college student mail sorters.;)

Wow...some interesting news from this Michigander as well....You guys, please keep me informed, that's good to hear on Griffey Sr...:)

Thanks,
Diane
Missing a team in Battle Creek :(

By the time Dayton comes into Midland, I think I'll be back at home and done with the semester.:eek: I did just see Darwin's promotion today myself, so I guess these few cards I have of him will go in the TTM pile for somewhere down the line.

I cant wait to graph the snappers and get my pictures signed.....love getting hicks

and this yr the beckham brothers are coming to the mwl! cant wait middle of juen

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.