PDA

View Full Version : foot and a half of snow, steelers suck, cant get to work, 35 MPH winds

pltcards
12-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Well 1 out of 4 aint bad, not going to work isnt that bad!!

Man how can the Steelers fall apart so fast that they cant even compete with 3 of the lowest record teams in the league. they were beat up . I dont know.

Anyone else get clobbered by lake effect snow this week? We literally got 20 inches in 12 hours since last night. And the winds have drifts up to the top of cars. what a mess. Just had to complain a little. thanks for reading. Pat

slavlite
12-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Luckily I live on the West side of Lake Superior, so all the lake effect misses us, -14 Below this morning when I woke up not including windshield though. Last year we did get the rare west blowing lake effect snow, dumped about 24 inches in about 16 hours. it took me 2 hours to get home and i live 64 blocks from where i work.

Fatboycards
12-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Well 1 out of 4 aint bad, not going to work isnt that bad!!

Man how can the Steelers fall apart so fast that they cant even compete with 3 of the lowest record teams in the league. they were beat up . I dont know.

Anyone else get clobbered by lake effect snow this week? We literally got 20 inches in 12 hours since last night. And the winds have drifts up to the top of cars. what a mess. Just had to complain a little. thanks for reading. Pat

Really now I would say a 50% day. no work and the Stealers are staying home licking there wounds. You gott a love karma.

Vladfan27
12-11-2009, 01:01 PM
I was at the Browns-Steelers game last night and I can honestly say I think that is the worst performance I've ever seen from the Steelers in recent years. I'm a Browns fan but I am a realistic Browns fan. I don't say "there's always next year" like most Browns fans because they are so bad that next year doesn't matter, it's the three years after next year that matter.

Anyways, the big joke in the stands after the game was "Wow, we made the Steelers look like us!"

Gotta love Cleveland.

avstars
12-11-2009, 02:36 PM
not a drop of snow here, but it's frigid freezing.

pltcards
12-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Really now I would say a 50% day. no work and the Stealers are staying home licking there wounds. You gott a love karma.

I tried loving Karma once but my wife caught me!!!! Randy, you deserve a good year , you sure are used to crappy ones with the CrimBenaagalls. They do look pretty good this year. I even used Ocho in my fantasy money league last week and he got me a win.

97honda
12-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Steelers are now my favorite NFL team, Thank god the Browns can beat someonw. Somehow it always manages to be the reigning Superbowl Champs.

David K.
12-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Last year..I picked the Steelers to win the Superbowl...this year felt their were not the same team....My two cent worth. Best regards, David

VistaViper
12-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Last year..I picked the Steelers to win the Superbowl...this year felt their were not the same team....My two cent worth. Best regards, David

Who'd you pick this year?

chieftazmisty
12-13-2009, 01:25 PM
I tried loving Karma once but my wife caught me!!!! Randy, you deserve a good year , you sure are used to crappy ones with the CrimBenaagalls. They do look pretty good this year. I even used Ocho in my fantasy money league last week and he got me a win.

Hey Pat.
It is really a shame that we have to put up with a certain Bungler fan. I figured out what it is. HIs team is having a great year. but I have to wear that stupid looking AVATAR from our challenge and it has brougth nothing but bad luck since. At least you got to stay home and shovel snow
hehehhehe
Later
Tom

David K.
12-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Who'd you pick this year? No one posted this year......so there was no pick this year....If there was ...I like purple and the state of Minn...:D