Just a quick question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

truffleshuffle0

Prospect
I have a question since i thouht I looked over the fourms and maybe I missed it. Is there fourms where you post your mailday,s Pc items stuff like that? just wondering.

I would suggest the "successes" forum. Stuff like through the mail (TTM) auto's, or lets say you won a big time high end auto on eBay, the successes forum would be the appropriate one. Hope this helps!

-Kenny

You are looking for the recent pickup thread.

Every month starts a new thread. The December thread (current month) is located in the Card talk area. The first "sticky" is what you are looking for.

Here is the link:

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=311920

Shawn
thanks. do they have a thread or fourm where you can post your picks of you pc and sets? I am a member of a site that has a show and tell fourm. I post my ap pc and every time I get a new card for the pc I post a scan in that thread that i started. I also do it for my set of 09 prestige prestigious picks so I was just wondering if ther was a fourm or thread like that.