Congrats to chieftazmisty 2009 Bench Buddy of the Year!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stephj24

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Staff member
Congratulations to our 2009 Bench Buddy of the Year, chieftazmisty (Tom)!! Unfortunately, there can be only one winner but all of this year's nominees were truly deserving of the award and make the Bench the place it is today.

Here is the final vote tally:

chieftazmisty: 42
hdjstuff: 13
Loyalty32: 13
worldwideed: 8
greatdadX2: 7
pltcards: 6

Once again, congrats to all that were nominated and to all that submitted their votes!!! And congrats to the Chief for being voted Bench Buddy of the Year for 2009!!

Last edited:
Congrats Tom

I also want to thank "mm1sub" for nominating me again
Bryon,
Thanks so much for all of the set help younhave provided me for the last two years
It is and always will be appreciated
Robert

Way to go Chief! Don't worry though, I will not tell everyone how much you paid the mod team to sway the voting. You secret is safe with me. Oops....I might of already said too much.....

Congrats Tom! A very deserving title for you! You are an EXCELLENT member of The Bench Community! We really do appreciate you!

Thanks
Craig

Congrats Tom

I also want to thank "mm1sub" for nominating me again
Bryon,
Thanks so much for all of the set help younhave provided me for the last two years
It is and always will be appreciated
Robert

Anytime Robert. And congrats to "The Chief" for winning.

Bryon

Congrats Tom! A small present is on its way to you (or you may have it already). :D

Thanks for all you do for the site.

Robert

Congratulations to Tom on your title of Bench Buddy for the 2009 Year! Everyone who was nominated is a winner in my book! I would also like to thank the member that nominated me! Best regards, David

Last edited: