Any Advice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccerboi

BANNED
4.50 star(s)
BANNED
Any advice on how i can ever get my trader rating back up????? i had one bad trade and it ruined it from a 5 to a 3.7! any advice on how to bring it close to back up? also, do i have this avatar MUST SEND FIRST forever? can i ever fricken change the stupid thing!?!?!?!? im an all star for heavan sakes!!! im not a stupid rookie!!! c'mon man! any advice at all???

I might take a while but if you keep your nose clean it will come up. Just go out of your way to send crazy fast on trades you make, make a bunch and you'll start to see it inch up. Nothing will really happen until you hit at least 20 trades anyway and since your dealing mostly with other established members your going to get your items 99.9% of the time. But like Tom Petty says, "The waiting is the hardest part".

PS. If all those 3s were from one deal, that must have been one ugly situation.

The ratings are an average and I believe lowest score even gets tossed. That means there were probably multiple low scores. Perhaps you need to check your process for trades. Over time it will come back up if you improve in your deficient areas.

Also, you might want to rethink your comment about rookies. Everyone starts out as a rookie!

I might take a while but if you keep your nose clean it will come up. Just go out of your way to send crazy fast on trades you make, make a bunch and you'll start to see it inch up. Nothing will really happen until you hit at least 20 trades anyway and since your dealing mostly with other established members your going to get your items 99.9% of the time. But like Tom Petty says, "The waiting is the hardest part".

PS. If all those 3s were from one deal, that must have been one ugly situation.

ya it was an ugly situation. the guy was a complete idiot. thx for the advice. i suk at sending since im 14 almost 15 years old and can't drive! thx though!

The ratings are an average and I believe lowest score even gets tossed. That means there were probably multiple low scores. Perhaps you need to check your process for trades. Over time it will come back up if you improve in your deficient areas.

Also, you might want to rethink your comment about rookies. Everyone starts out as a rookie!

Thanks mrmopar. i found out the lowest score doesn't get tossed. i have only had one bad one and the rest were fives. o and well if im 14 almost 15 and im an all star about the topic. 40 year old people can understand how to frickin do something... thx though!

From the FAQs

Trader ratings are based on a minimum of ten ratings. For every 30 ratings, the highiest and lowest scores will be dropped. The Bench's software automatically recalculates the trader ratings every evening.

Just be careful not to name call or make excuses, everyone had struggles and trust me turning 40 doesn't make your life any easier or make it easier to send. If your 15 and can't easly get to the PO than your going to struggle to ever shed the MSF tag. You'll either have to remedy your sending situation or just become OK with sending first.

What??? I was told life would be easier at 40! I was lied to!

Just be careful not to name call or make excuses, everyone had struggles and trust me turning 40 doesn't make your life any easier or make it easier to send. If your 15 and can't easly get to the PO than your going to struggle to ever shed the MSF tag. You'll either have to remedy your sending situation or just become OK with sending first.

I'm not 40 yet just but have it in my sights. I have a feeling I'll still have a mortgage, kids who will be driving, and cholestrol/bood pressure to worry about. haha

yo dudesshut up bout the age thing. mrmopar thx 4 gettin dat thing for me. also worldwideweed... thx for thexplanation amybody else? i neee everything

Are you growing the crazy gray eyebrows yet like me? I'm happy to still be getting regular ones too so there is something left after I puck those other suckers out.

Wow, did we ever hijack this thread??

1) Read the FAQs so you know how the site works.

2) Follow through on your trades in a timely manner. Package the cards well to ensure they aren't damaged in the mail.

3) Don't call people names, or insult them, on a live forum. It tends to annoy them, which leads to complains, which leads to permanent vacations from the site.

4) You can change your avatar after you've completed 20 trades with 20 unique traders, and after you've brought your trader rating back up to 5.0. Information which can be found in the previously mentioned FAQ.

I'm now shutting this thread down, because it is no longer necessary to have it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.