Orel Hershiser ttm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ok, I have noticed on other websites that he is signing ttm.....Does anyone have his address?

Thank you,

Clay:D

205 Summer Palace Way
Las Vegas NV 89144

Good Luck.

Ron

PS. I would be interested in seeing what Indians, Tigers & 96 Fleer Baseball Cards IP/TTM you have for trade. I have about 100 IP/TTM auto's available for trade.

I'd be curious too, because I could use him as well. The Las Vegas address I tried over a year ago hasn't gotten a return.

edit: That's what I have above too.

RHAUCH,

I have numerous autos IP & TTM. The new addition of Max Scherzer I have a SS MLB baseball signed from this past season IP in Houston. I live in Houston and have season tickets to the Astros. Also I have Fu-Te Ni on his bowman 2009 WBC card! Great auto. Send me a list of who you are looking for and I more than likely have them.

Thank you for the response guys! I will try him asap!

RHAUCH,

I have numerous autos IP & TTM. The new addition of Max Scherzer I have a SS MLB baseball signed from this past season IP in Houston. I live in Houston and have season tickets to the Astros. Also I have Fu-Te Ni on his bowman 2009 WBC card! Great auto. Send me a list of who you are looking for and I more than likely have them.

Thank you for the response guys! I will try him asap!

I have heard he is not a very good signer TTM. :(

I have a list on my www of all the Autographs I have. Anything not on the list I would be interested in.

My list consists of about 800 different cards so that is why I am not listing it.

Ron

I saw a couple of successes for Hershiser about six months ago at that Vegas address, so I gave it a try. It came back a couple of weeks later as refused.

I sent a few custom Met cards a few months ago and nothing....i have seen some success on SCN