Who's Auto is this????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VintageHeros

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I was browsing a local second hand store today and came across 3 signed basketballs...the first two were obvious...Karl Malone and Kevin Garnett...the third one has me stumped and I am not even sure it is an NBA player...

Does anyone recognize this signature????
2009-12-21105617.jpg

BTW I went ahead and purchased the other 2...for $10 each I figured at the very worst I have 2 brand new Spalding I/O balls!

2009-12-21113055.jpg

I was thinking Starbury but it didn't look like his other autos and I couldn't figure out if that was a "#2" or just decoration below the sig...if it is Mr. Marbury I am glad to have left it behind...

Thanks!

I was thinking Starbury but it didn't look like his other autos and I couldn't figure out if that was a "#2" or just decoration below the sig...if it is Mr. Marbury I am glad to have left it behind...

Thanks!

No problem...I can't tell what that is below the sig either. The distinguishing mark, to me, is the "X" in the middle...I believe that's his middle initial and he usually signs "Stephon X. Marbury" or something like that.

For ten bucks?!? Very nice. (And good pass on the Marbury.)

LOL, I'm feeling pretty good about it...its not too often things fly under the radar at those places anymore. They sell sandwich bags filled with 50 or so of our favorite baseball cards from the late 80's/early 90's for $4.95...all too often they are like "Craigslist Idiots" (http://badwax.net/craigslist-idiots/) and when someone gives them sports cards or memorabilia think they have hit the jackpot.