Mexican proxy/deputy bidding service?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm familiar with services that help you shop on Japanese sites and auctions (kuboten.com is my favorite, so far), but I've not seen anything similar for shopping on Spanish language sites. I've found a listing on MercadoLibre for either a set or just a lot of Mexican baseball cards, but I was hoping there was a similar service I could use.

I've been trying to track down some of these cards since seeing an article about them on a Mexican news site while researching Hensley Meulens playing time there, but could never find any evidence that the set was ever actually released.

Does anyone know of such a service? I guess in this case, I'm specifically looking for a Mexican proxy service. I can find plenty of sites that do this for shopping in Japan, but none for anywhere else.

Last edited:
Since I recently found another set of Mexican League cards exists, these from 1992, I figured I'd bump this back up to the top.