Need a few names in the collectors list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pandaboy911

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Baseball
Tommy Watkins
Gary Lucas
Matt Erickson
Steve Scarsone
Jose Flores
Sal Fasano
Trevor Reckling
russell Dixon

thanks
sorry if i put in the wrong spot Idk where to put it:confused:

question/suggestion....

i know steph already added tons of my players a few days ago , but i was wondering if we could do a little something more....if you look through the various TEAM lists , you'll see a smattering of colleges listed among individual sports....i requested the south carolina gamecocks but wasn't sure which sport to select since i collect ANYBODY with any ties to usc regardless of the sport.......steph placed it in the "other" section which makes it show up under RACING (yuck - i can't stomach those darned 500-mile circular traffic jams)

soooo (and you already know where i'm going with this request)..

i know there are plenty of us who are heavy collectors of even the most obscure players with ties to our favorite schools so is there any chance we could have a whole new CATEGORY , namely COLLEGES....

thanks ,
claude

Can I please get 1998 Bowman's Best placed in the baseball. I am working on a master set, and haven't pulled a single one from here in my time here. Maybe being on the list, if someone is cleaning out a box and runs across one, they will look and see if someone is working on it. As of right now, they won't find anyone. Just a hope. Thanks, Tony.

Oh, and maybe add in Randy Wells as well. He is a local boy. Thanks again, Tony.

Last edited:
Can I please get 1998 Bowman's Best placed in the baseball. I am working on a master set, and haven't pulled a single one from here in my time here. Maybe being on the list, if someone is cleaning out a box and runs across one, they will look and see if someone is working on it. As of right now, they won't find anyone. Just a hope. Thanks, Tony.

Oh, and maybe add in Randy Wells as well. He is a local boy. Thanks again, Tony.

Done and done.