Review Triple Threads - NFL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Triple Threads - NFL

I received one mini box with 2 packs.
'A Low numbered autographed Triple Relic Card and a low numbered triple relic card'

The checklist should be available soon at www.topps.com

I received the following:

6 base cards

jpg192.jpg

Base cards are each numbered to just 799. Each premium card is printed on thick stock with a matte finish on the front. The name of the player and the serial number of the card is in silver foil. The team name is printed in gray near the top of the card - kind of hard to find. The reverse has a small headshot of the player (same as the front photo.) Also on the reverse is the Triple Take synopsis of the player.

Numbered Inserts

jpg193.jpg

Ryan Grant
Brandon Jacobs
both numbered to 249

jpg194.jpg

Terry Bradshaw #ed to 149
Dallas Clark #ed to 99

Triple Relic

jpg195.jpg

2nd Yr RBS
25/25

Jonathan Stewart
Rashard Mendenhall
Felix Jones

Auto Triple Relic

jpg196.jpg

Eric Dickerson
#3/15

As in the past, this premium issue is for the high end collector and the player collector. There are a good number of parallels of each card and a good number of variations of many of the players for collectors to chase.

I REALLY like the numbering of each card. This makes the card even more special and collectible.

The auto - Eric Dickerson - is a sticker auto - but the card is designed for a sticker and it looks good.

Overall grade A+ - great job on serial numbering!!

Go buy several boxes and send the Crabtree autos to me!!

Duane

holy crap...i love that Dickerson...going to have to go buy some of this! Let me know if it's for trade...check the bucket if you want.

Nice cards. I agree the low #'s are a plus. Any chance I can get the Terry Bradshaw from you?

Thanks for the review,
John