Howdy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PWEBUSMC

Prospect
Sorry, posted this in the wrong place:

Greetings all! Brand new to the site after hearing about it on another board. I've been away from collecting for almost 15 years and just got back into it about a month ago. As is stands now, I'm pretty much all baseball after sampling products from baseball, football and basketball. Basketball and football just don't do it for me for some reason.
Love the recent trend of recreating retro products. I've bought a lot of 2009 A & G and T206. Two cards away from the base A & G (with SPs). Working on a master set of 206. Havent started in on the mini's too hard yet, but am picking them up as I go. I will be posting my wantlists for both shortly. I'm currently driving from Chicago to Las Vegas where I will be for a month. As of this posting, I'm spending the night in Denver.
Feels great to be back into it, honestly. When I was a kid, as most people probably can relate to, I never had the finances to go after it too hard. Now that I can afford it, I'm able to chase some goals.

Thanks for listening to me ramble!

Glad to be with you all!

Pete

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors