New Collecting Idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankeesfan428

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I was at my Dad's house when this new autograph collection idea popped in my head. He has a huge collection of drum magazines dating back to the 80's (many of them are older than me) laying around and some in storage. We are both drummers and we go to a lot of concerts/drum clinics. I also love getting anything signed. So I put 2 and 2 together and came up with the idea of getting the whole set from the first magazine all the way up to current issues together and getting as many signed as possible. I also get 8x10's signed. I heard about a card set of famous musicians, but don't know anything about it. If anyone has cards of drummers/musicians/bands or could make customs for me, could they please pm me what they have?
Thanks, and I hope this new venture is successful for me!

I was at my Dad's house when this new autograph collection idea popped in my head. He has a huge collection of drum magazines dating back to the 80's (many of them are older than me) laying around and some in storage. We are both drummers and we go to a lot of concerts/drum clinics. I also love getting anything signed. So I put 2 and 2 together and came up with the idea of getting the whole set from the first magazine all the way up to current issues together and getting as many signed as possible. I also get 8x10's signed. I heard about a card set of famous musicians, but don't know anything about it. If anyone has cards of drummers/musicians/bands or could make customs for me, could they please pm me what they have?
Thanks, and I hope this new venture is successful for me!

I have some music cards . I will go thru and see if there are any drummers and let me know if interested . They are rock Bands etc
Later
Chief