Private signings on SCN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Benson

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Anybody have any experience with private signings on Sports Collector.Net?
Good? Bad?

There's a private signing in Feb. for Ted Simmons and I would like to send 2 cards, but have never participated in a private signing. Just wanted to get some feedback about signings through members on there.

FYI- Ted Simmons is signing in STL on Feb. 14th at a card show. I think cards are $9.. LMK I plan on going maybe I can help out.

All depends on who the person is, there are a lot of great people there that do signings and then every once in a while you get the person that screws over a ton of people, basically like any forum you go to even here, ya take the chance of getting burned but hope for the best.

i have had tons of luck on there, some are aster than others but I always get my stuff

I have had all successes with SCN. Then again, I try to do my homework ahead of time.

Also,stlcardtrader is right about the upcoming signing for Simmons. I'll be sending my card in. There are a ton of 'toughies' signing at two of the promoter's shows (Bake McBride, Dan Driessen, Lary Sorenson, and the might-as-well-be-deceased Pete Vuckovich). I'm hoping to get a bunch knocked off the need-list for the 83 Fleer set.

mort-