1986 Topps Royals auto project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcschrem

Prospect
If you remember, back in April I started a project to get all 25 of the 1986 Topps Royals cards autographed. I now have 16 of them.

Here's what I still need. Please let me know if anyone has any of these cards or if they know how to be of assistance. So far I've been able to do this at hardly any cost.

- George Brett
- Bret Saberhagen
- Mike LaCoss
- Dane Iorg
- Greg Pryor
- Lynn Jones
- Mike Jones
- Dick Howser (deceased)
- Dan Quisenberry (deceased)

Mike LaCoss ($5)
PO Box 44033
Lemon Cove, CA 93244

I just sent to Greg Pryor with this address... have not received back.. been 1.5 weeks.

9726 West 115th Terrace
Overland Park, KS 66210

I've tried everyone TTM except Brett (I didn't bother.) I heard he charged $50 for a card TTM. I may try Iorg again. Brett, Saberhagen and Pryor were at the Royals FanFest, but they split up the lines and made it impossible to get all of them. Instead, I got in the Hal McRae, Frank White, Charlie Leibrandt, Jorge Orta line because it was much shorter and it included several players I didn't have at the time.

I think I should be able to find ebay or trades for most of the players left. Hopefully, I can eventually catch Brett IP or find one on ebay for a reasonable price.

My biggest obstacle is going to be finding people with Quisenberry or Howser autos on that card. If you see one, let me know.

Thanks everyone.

I just got LaCoss back.. I sent him 2 cards and $10.. got them both signed.. I sent to Pryor and Iorg (Which is a different addy from the TTM database) within the past couple weeks. I will let you know if I have success.

according to website....it's says $25....I personally have not sent as of yet, I would send an email and ask what the "suggested" donation would be if you were going to send a card

Just wondering if you have any updates on this project? I've recently resurrected my effort to get all the 1985 Topps Royals cards signed (jump started by 2010 Fanfest reunion), and I find myself needing some of the same guys you've been after: Iorg, Jones (Mike) and Jones (Lynn). Any recent luck?