New High End Trader

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randomhereoh

Prospect
Hey guys my names Zack I live in Washington St, new here but not to trading. Came over from SCF and have only heard great things about this site. Hopefully I can expand my collection and meet some people who enjoy the hobby as much as I do.

I mainly collect high end football, lately been going after wants in baseball, mainly Ichiro and Ex Mariners greats in uniform, Jr Arod Johnson Edgar etc. Huge Thanks to GUD231 for helping me out!

I have over 60 postive FB on SCF and am wondering if you guys accept transfers. same handle

Thanks guys looking forward to dealing.

I have over 60 postive FB on SCF and am wondering if you guys accept transfers. same handle

Thanks guys looking forward to dealing.

Welcome to the site..

I don't think they accept transfer FB on here.. but I might be wrong!

Christopher

Yah I heard that I dont think you can. I have no problem establishing myself here

feedback can be provided to ease some minds. I know that new high end collectors can be a weary situation

Thanks guys

rangersfan1982 thank you. but unfortunately I dont have anything worth trading probably, just old base cards that have been in a box for yeears