which players sign TTM at Spring Training

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quambomb

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I want to get my addresses and cards together as I hope to get some autos TTM when spring training starts. Spring training is always good for TTM sucesses, but with so many players which ones are proven signers? Any names or help is appreciated. Thanks

Try the prospects who are on the 40-man roster or the invitees to spring training. Also there are often former major leaguers showing up at ST to help instruct. For example, I got Mario Soto c/o Cincy Reds this way a couple years back.

Cool, I check out the rosters. Do you know of any big nam,e palyers that sign though?

Try the prospects who are on the 40-man roster or the invitees to spring training. Also there are often former major leaguers showing up at ST to help instruct. For example, I got Mario Soto c/o Cincy Reds this way a couple years back.

How do you find this out ahead of time? Just going through team press releases?
Typically, yes. Also doing a lot of reading about the early days of ST as the baseball journalists are itching to write a story about anything remotely newsworthy.

check out...

sportsgraphing.com (has a 2009 ST TTM thread)
patneshek.com (has a 2009 ST TTM thread)

Good luck this Spring!!!

sweet. Thanks for the links everyone, they will help. I wish I was more ambitious, but I am only going to send out 10 or 15. I really like Neshek's website and I always enjoy his willingness to care for fans and appreciate the hobby. He always has a listening ear when I talk with him in lines and such