My Autographs A's Baseballs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

what a great collection! cool that Lansford personalized his.

Thanks, I got the Lansford threw a friend of mine who's niece is married to him... I didn't have a MLB ball when she went to a family function so I just got this one... but it is my favorite - loved watching that guy play when I was a kid. I remember where I was when I heard he was involved in the snow mobile accident that was the beginning of the end of his career.

- Chris

yup, he was a great player. That is awesome you had that connection.

I recently sent him a couple of Angels and A's cards. I hope I get them back at some point.

I was looking at your need list and I'm gonna look around through my old stuff and see if I have any stuff you are lookin for.
J

yup, he was a great player. That is awesome you had that connection.

I recently sent him a couple of Angels and A's cards. I hope I get them back at some point.

I was looking at your need list and I'm gonna look around through my old stuff and see if I have any stuff you are lookin for.
J

Best of luck getting him TTM, haven't seen any success in a long time. Please let me know if you can help me out at all, always looking to make some trades.

- Chris

Hi - Nice collection! I like the Rickey Henderson!

I have an extra Vida Blue autographed baseball if you are interested. I met him in '08 at a Boys and Girls Club MLB Alumni event in Manchester, NH.

I also have some extra 1983 Fleer autographed A's cards.

mort-

Hi - Nice collection! I like the Rickey Henderson!

I have an extra Vida Blue autographed baseball if you are interested. I met him in '08 at a Boys and Girls Club MLB Alumni event in Manchester, NH.

I also have some extra 1983 Fleer autographed A's cards.

mort-

Mort - I picked up the Henderson at an auction put on by the A's, was pretty happy to win that one.

I am interested in the baseball, and the Fleer cards. PLMK what you are looking for in return. - Chris

Mort - I picked up the Henderson at an auction put on by the A's, was pretty happy to win that one.

I am interested in the baseball, and the Fleer cards. PLMK what you are looking for in return. - Chris
I am heading out the door. Will get you a list of the 83 Fleers and a picture of the ball. In return I'd be looking for another autographed ball or even the opportunity to pick up an autograph from you in the future ... if you go to a ballpark for autographs. Thanks!

Chris -
I have these autographed 1983 Fleer cards. They are duplicates from my 83 Fleer autograph project.

Dave Beard
Wayne Gross
Mike Heath
Brian Kingman (slight smudge)
Steve McCatty
Dave McKay
Dan Meyer
Jeff Newman
Bob Owchinko
Joe Rudi
Jimmy Sexton (lightly signed in red sharpie - nearly impossible to read)
Fred Stanley
Tom Underwood

I didn't get a chance to get you a picture of the Vida Blue ball. If we're able to work out a trade, I'd definitely get you one before we complete the trade.

Edit: Here is the post regarding the Vida Blue signing: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=261458

mort-

Last edited:
Chris -
I have these autographed 1983 Fleer cards. They are duplicates from my 83 Fleer autograph project.

Dave Beard
Wayne Gross
Mike Heath
Brian Kingman (slight smudge)
Steve McCatty
Dave McKay
Dan Meyer
Jeff Newman
Bob Owchinko
Joe Rudi
Jimmy Sexton (lightly signed in red sharpie - nearly impossible to read)
Fred Stanley
Tom Underwood

I didn't get a chance to get you a picture of the Vida Blue ball. If we're able to work out a trade, I'd definitely get you one before we complete the trade.

Edit: Here is the post regarding the Vida Blue signing: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=261458

mort-

I am heading to ST on the 11th, hoping to pick up a few auto balls while I am there...

As far as the cards I would like all except for the Bob Owchinko.

PLMK - Chris