Can anyone make a Gary Bettman custom?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robert326

MVP
4.90 star(s)
Hi everyone,
Hoping one of our super custom card guys here can help. I found about a discussion/colloquium at the Cornell Club next Thursday night that I hope to attend. NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman and Rob Manfred (one of the executive VP's of Major League Baseball) are scheduled to speak. Bettman and Manfred are alums of Cornell's Industrial and Labor Relations school, which I am now attending. Hopefully, I can get a few minutes to chat with these guys, and maybe get an autograph, pose for pictures, etc.

From a beckett search, Gary Bettman does not appear to have any cards. Maybe a kind soul or two can come up with a few neat-looking customs, and possibly do a 50-50 with me? I don't yet know if I'll be able to get autographs but I'm mildly optimistic. Thanks in advance!

Robert

Robert, here you go :good luck :0)

GBettman2.jpg

GBettmanPP.jpg

Super, thanks a lot Bill and Brett!
This will be a low-key event, so I can't be certain about the opportunity of getting autographs...but I will try. :)