Former Dallas Cowboys signing 2/13/10 along with Bam Morris

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

longhornjunkie

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
There is a "charity" signing this Saturday, Feb. 13 from 2-4 in Lewisville, TX at Cornelius Town Center. Looks to be located in the Lake Dallas / Hickory Creek area off I-35 on Pointe Vista St.

Here is a Craigslist ad for it:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/clt/1589571758.html

They say it benefits some local charities but it sure looks like they are hot to sell off their Texas Stadium seats. $25 is good for these players though, better than $15-20 a pop at a show which I know Dixon Edwards was $15-20 the last time I saw him signing. I'm emailing them for clarification and will post again if I find out anything different.

for $25 you get a texas stadium seat back and all the guys autographs on whatever you want and as many items as you want

Yeah I emailed the organizer and he confirmed they will have other types of Texas Stadium merch for sale as well, any $25 purchase gets you the autograph access unlimited from 2:00-4:00. Well worth it IMO as you're gonna pay more than that at a show for the autos alone.