Gold glove autograph ball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tankp

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
In 1991 when Roberto Clemente was inducted into the gold glove hall of fame. I went to that memorable gala. You receieve a ball with gold stitching and the date of the even etc. I got several autographs on it that day of hall of famers. It was the night of a life time. At the time I was the general manager for a company that donated the paper for the programs of the event. I was able to go for nothing. That was some night, one I will never forget. And I still have the ball which I glance at everyday I walk into my sports room. Thanks for letting me share my story.
Tankp

I have been collecting Clemente since the early 60's. I have a very nice collection of his memorabilia. To Dasoxfan pal he had already passed when he was inducted into the gold glove hall of fame 1991. What I was left with is a pure gold card that has a painting of him on it. Thanks everyone for your repsonse. I am sorry I have no way of posting photos of the ball. If you would like a photo of that ball please send me your e-mail to my PM Tankp.
Thanks to everyone.