Topps Million Card Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vman1111

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
topps million card redemption

Has anyone tried to redeem their codes yet?

Vince

I tried but the site does not seem to be up and running, yet. The countdown clock is gone, but there is no where to log in or enter a code.

At least it isn't just me, good ole Topps at it again. Brings back memories of my eTopps days.

Vince

Hi everybody:

I am trying to get on this site...the "timer" is gone but all I get is the screen. There is no place to enter codes.

Is it not up yet or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Shep

I have a question,Do you actually get a card or not?When you type the code in? Thanks for the help,

Kyle

I'm not sure...I thought so...It's up now...and loading...and loading...and...

Hey, do you need this:
2007 Sp Authentic BL-15 By The Letter "I" Troy Tulowitzki Rockies 24/35

Shep

Last edited:

Everybody must be trying to get on this at the same time. I got to the first registration screen but now I'm stuck.

Shep

I cant seem to get in either. I am guessing that since this is Day 1 it is going to be tough. I will try earlier in the day tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jeff

I unlocked the following so far

Scott Erickson Topps 1994

and

Jamey Wright Topps 2000

Awesome!! Do they say that they will send the cards to you for free or will you have to pay for them to get sent like etopps?

You input your code, and you are randomly awarded a past-issue card. Like eTopps, you need to pay shipping to have your .05c common mailed to you.

You input your code, and you are randomly awarded a past-issue card. Like eTopps, you need to pay shipping to have your .05c common mailed to you.

Another scam by the card companies to rip off the collectors. Way to go Topps!!

What's weird is that if you bring up the site in Firefox, you do not have the option to register or enter codes.

Seems to work in IE, but slow.

And you don't even know what it is??

Shep

I haven't been successful yet but the understanding is that the card is unlocked, you know what it is, and you can choose to get it sent to you. Obviously, a 1992 Topps of Scott Erickson isn't likely going to be physically redeemed but I would be interested in anything older than 1980!

Condition could be a mystery.

I don't think it's a scam (not yet). It could be interesting!

It's running slow, because it's the first day. But it was trying to work and register in Firefox.

And no, Shepherd, you don't know what it is until you've entered the code.

It's running slow, because it's the first day. But it was trying to work and register in Firefox.

And no, Shepherd, you don't know what it is until you've entered the code.

Yes, I get that but, when you ask for the card, do you get the one pictured?

Shep