Anybody trying for autos spring training?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I wanted to see if I can work something out with you in order to boost my 1988 Topps Autograph project.

Here is who I need:

Arizona Diamondbacks: Jack Howell & Kirk Gibson

Atlanta Braves: Glenn Hubbard

Baltimore Orioles: John Shelby

Boston Red Sox: Dave Magadan

Chicago Cubs: Lou Pinella & Alan Trammell

Chicago White Sox: Harlod Baines

Cinncinatti Reds: Billy Hatcher

Houston Astros: Jamie Quirk

Los Angeles Angels: Mike Scioscia

Los Angeles Dodgers: Don Mattingly, Mariano Duncan, & Ken Howell

Milwaukee Brewers: Willie Randolph

New York Mets: Howard Johnson

New York Yankees: Tony Pena

Oakland Athletics: Curt Young & Mike Gallego

Philadelphia Phillies: Davey Lopes

San Fransisco Giants: Dave Righetti & Roberto Kelly

St. Louis Cardinals: Jose Oquendo & Mark McGwire

Tampa Bay Rays: George Hendrick

Texas Rangers: Mike Maddux, Gary Pettis, Andy Hawkins

Please send me a PM
Thanks,
Robert

Last edited:
Arizona Diamondbacks: Kirk Gibson

Chicago Cubs: Lou Pinella & Alan Trammell

San Fransisco Giants: Dave Righetti
For what it's worth, I've gotten these five TTM. Gibson and Righetti took almost a year. Piniella I got four RTS' and then a success. Almost as bizarre signing habits as Phil Niekro.

...and good luck with Hendrick. I broke down and paid for him at a private signing. He's supposedly not the most pleasant guy in the world.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I've gotten these five TTM. Gibson and Righetti took almost a year. Piniella I got four RTS' and then a success. Almost as bizarre signing habits as Phil Niekro.

...and good luck with Hendrick. I broke down and paid for him at a private signing. He's supposedly not the most pleasant guy in the world.

Thanks for the heads up Mort....Very much appreciated...I am going to give them a shot
Robert

Good luck. I am sending to a lot of those guys TTM to ST for my 92 Triple Play project. I have gotten Maddux and Pettis in the past - fair warning they only signed 1 per each.

I've met hundreds of players IP and Hendrick was about the worst. He was a coach in the cal league for a few years surprised you never ran into him. He will not sign for ANYONE, even if you are a 7 yr old boy crying. He has a reason for not signing but I forgot what it was.

I've met hundreds of players IP and Hendrick was about the worst. He was a coach in the cal league for a few years surprised you never ran into him. He will not sign for ANYONE, even if you are a 7 yr old boy crying. He has a reason for not signing but I forgot what it was.

Ya I have never heard of anything positve about the guy....Thanks for the info

This guy says he does not sign baseball cards in person.

This guy will only sign Cardinals or Rays stuff

Tampa Bay Rays: George Hendrick

I got him today on a 1979 Topps card at the Rays Fanfest. He was more interested in eating chocolate chip cookies than signing autos.

you might want to add one more to your list ;)

Detroit Tigers - Andres Galarraga (special instructor to Miguel Cabrera)

Just a heads up.

I might be able to get a couple of these.

New York Yankees: Tony Pena (might be alittle tough because of the team he is with)

I might be able to get a couple of these.

New York Yankees: Tony Pena (might be alittle tough because of the team he is with)

Great....can I send you the cards and a SASE then.
Thanks a Bunch
Robert