Rangers Spring Training 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys
I'm going to Rangers Spring Training from March 12-21 and I just wanted to see if anyone would like to send me some cards for 50/50. Send me a PM. Please don't request people like Michael Young, Kinsler, and Hamilton because those guys just don't sign enough for me to get everyone some. But if you have any other cards that you'd like to 50/50 just PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Thanx!
Arron

What can you do for these players then? Thanks

Elvis Andrus
Nelson Cruz
Frank Francisco
Khalil Greene
Vladimir Guerrero
Rich Harden
Colby Lewis
Brandon McCarthy
Darren Oliver
Chris Ray
C.J. Wilson

Probably nothing for Andrus, Cruz, Frankie, and Guerrero. I have no idea about the signing habits of Khalil and Ray. Rich Harden is a maybe-probably. Lewis was a great signer when he was here before so I could probably help you with him. McCarthy, Oliver, and CJ are all great signers so I could almost definitely help you with them.

What can you do for these players then? Thanks

Elvis Andrus
Nelson Cruz
Frank Francisco
Khalil Greene
Vladimir Guerrero
Rich Harden
Colby Lewis
Brandon McCarthy
Darren Oliver
Chris Ray
C.J. Wilson

Just an FYI... I read Pete O'Brien, Rusty Greer, Mark McLemore and Geno Petralli will be there as guest instructors around this time.

Thanx for the info, man. I appreciate it. I'll be sure to take their stuff too. I'm sorry I'm no longer taking requests. I have way too much stuff as it is. But I'll be going to about 30 Rangers games at least so I'll let you know if I am ever less bogged down. Thanx for your interest.

Arron