Good way to display/hang a Bat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaddie84

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I picked up a Killer autographed bat around a year ago...it sits leaning against the corner of my office out of sight. Does anyone know of any clever (and relatively inexpensive) ways to display something like this? They don't exactly sit well on a shelf and I'd rather save the shelf space for more cards :p. I thought of something like garage hooks, but they don't seem to fit quite right.

Any thoughts?

I have a nice bat rack and put the bats in a clear plastic tube. If you don't want to spring for the bat rack, you could probably find some nice wooden hooks at a craft-style store, just make sure they are deep enough to hold the tube or bat itself. it would be a little nicer than garage hooks. Just my two cents.

Are you handy with power tools? My father made me a wooden rack for my swords to display on the wall. My rack is rather simple and un-adorned, but if you're good with power tools (or know someone who is) you could probably simply make something nice to hang on your wall to display your prize.

I have a nice bat rack and put the bats in a clear plastic tube. If you don't want to spring for the bat rack, you could probably find some nice wooden hooks at a craft-style store, just make sure they are deep enough to hold the tube or bat itself. it would be a little nicer than garage hooks. Just my two cents.

I might have to try my local "Hobby Lobby" and see what they have. Thanks!

Are you handy with power tools? My father made me a wooden rack for my swords to display on the wall. My rack is rather simple and un-adorned, but if you're good with power tools (or know someone who is) you could probably simply make something nice to hang on your wall to display your prize.

I think of myself as somewhat capable...the problem is having the right tools :p.

Going slightly OT - you have a sword collection? That sounds awesome! Do you have a photo?

iF YOU HAVE A cONTAINER sTORE IN YOUR AREA, CHECK THEM OUT TOO. i'M PRETTY SURE i SAW STUFF FOR HANGING BATS ON THE WALL.

Sorry for the caps :O

I might have to try my local "Hobby Lobby" and see what they have. Thanks!

I think of myself as somewhat capable...the problem is having the right tools :p.

Going slightly OT - you have a sword collection? That sounds awesome! Do you have a photo?

I have A sword. :) And a kendo stick. But since moving last March, I no longer have room to display my katana and kendo stick. They're leaning up in the corner, much like your bat.