Not my success, but had to share this 2143 day wait...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Saw this as a recent return on sportscollectors.net:

Fletcher, Scott
2/26/2010
2143 :eek: days
300 Birkdale Dr.
Fayetteville, GA 30215
2/2
Sent this one with a 37 cent stamp and Scott added the extra stamps. He sure takes his time but he came through.

WOW! The guy who got it back is lucky he lives at the same address! I haven't had the same address for more than 2 years since I was 18.

Jeremy

Fletcher, Scott
2/26/2010
300 Birkdale Dr.
Fayetteville, GA 30215
2/2
Sent this one with a 37 cent stamp and Scott added the extra stamps. He sure takes his time but he came through.

WOW! The guy who got it back is lucky he lives at the same address! I haven't had the same address for more than 2 years since I was 18.

Jeremy

Hey Jeremy
Now thats what you call snail mail. Even the Pony Express didnt take that long to deliver. Only one that I know is slower than that Is Fatboycards and that is Slow
Tom

Fletcher, Scott
2/26/2010
300 Birkdale Dr.
Fayetteville, GA 30215
2/2

Jeremy

I knew this was going to be Scott Fletcher before I even opened the thread.

Check out this thread.

Michael