Do they sign???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bagwell05

Bench Warmer
I have a lot of cards to send out this season and I thought that I would start a "Do they sign?" thread. If you are wondering if a certain player signs, just post them. Hopefully, I can answer you question or somebody else can. I will also post a few players that I am wondering about. I hope this thread will help some people out this season! :D
Thanks!!!

jose reyes of the mets ever sign? I didnt think david wright did until i got him this spring training

Jim Thome
125 East 8th Street
Hinsdale, IL 60521-4520

Type: Success
Sent: 12/30/2009 Rcvd: 02/16/2010 (48 Days)
Result: "signed one of two... awesome

Craig Biggio - was wondering if anyone has had successes with him? I am thinking about sending it to the high school he coaches at.

I had a Biggio success from his school last year. I guess you never know, right? Maybe caught him on a good day. (Or I caught one of his assistant coaches on a good day. :))

jeter ever sighn sent a card along time ago and got back nothing also sent to cervelli and got back zip