Two interviews for March! NFL TE Jay Riemersma and Jill Masters, PR rep from Tristar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
First up for March is Jay Riemersma. University of Michigan graduate, former Tight End for the Buffalo Bills and Pittsburgh Steelers and a current candidate for Michigan congress, Mr. Riemersma will answer YOUR questions! His ESPN player card link is below. Please PM or post your questions here. I would want to be able to send your questions to Mr. Riemersa by the end of the week.

Jay Riemersma

Our second interview this month will be with Jill Masters. She is a Marketing/PR rep with Tristar Productions. I am pleased to announce that Tristar will also be coming on board to sponsor The Bench! We will be receiving boxes of upcoming TNA wrestling card releases for live box breaks. The new TNA products will feature Hulk Hogan autos and memorabilia! Please PM or post your questions here. I would want to be able to send your questions to Jill Masters by the end of the week.

Tal

Last edited:
Questions I have for Mr Reimersma are
1) Where did you enjoy playing Buffalo or Pittsburgh and why
2) Who did you consider your best teammate
3) What was your best game in the NFL
Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions
Tom

1) Are you Republican or Democrat?
2) What to you think of the progrssive movement?

This question is for the one running for office.

Last edited:
1. What are the pros/cons to playing in the NFL vs. college?
2. Did you enjoy the Steelers or Bills more? Why?
3. Do you sign TTM? If so, where can we send requests?

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions! :)
Andrew

How can you describe being a 19-20 year old and playing at Michigan Stadium in front of 107K people?

Jay
Thanks so much for taking time out to answer a few question!

1. What made you decide politics, I think you would have been great on the NFL Network.
2. In your playing days ,who would you think was the hardest hitter?
3. Do you collect sports cards ,either now or as a kid ?

Nice to have an interview with a former Wolverine!

1) What was the most memorable moment of your college career?
2) Do you sign autographs through the mail?