trade disputes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JYNKEYS

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
i don't know if we are backed up on trade disputes but i filed a bad trade 4 days ago and have not heard anything back. i would appreciate something back to let me know that it's being worked on or it was filed correctly

dave

i don't know if we are backed up on trade disputes but i filed a bad trade 4 days ago and have not heard anything back. i would appreciate something back to let me know that it's being worked on or it was filed correctly

dave

The Mods need time to look into those things, including talking to the other trader. If that person is slow to respond it gums up the works. Better to post this as a follow-up on your opened trade dispute anyway because who is to say the person that is working on that is going to read this post as well.

agreed. it would just be nice if the mods would send a pm saying they are looking into it or they pm'd the other person or something just so i know that the process has started

dave

There are over a dozen help desk tickets open at the moment. We are getting to them as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.