March Madness Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Peter:

It's not working for me. Can you take me through the steps after I get
onto the yahoo site?

Thanks.

Peter:

It's not working for me. Can you take me through the steps after I get
onto the yahoo site?

Thanks.

Gene,

Once you sign in to Yahoo, click on "Join a Group". Then click on "Join Group" under the heading of "Accept an Invitation to Join a Group". You will then need to enter the League ID and password that is in the original post of this thread.

Already lost one sweet sixteen team. I really did not see Georgetown getting beat.

Also did not see them losing!:D

Haha yep, I think that one messed up a lot of brackets! The #14 team winning by 14 points...impressive. I actually had G-town making the Sweet 16, so I definitely didn't see the upset coming. Though I did correctly predict upsets by Murray State, St. Mary's, Old Dominion, and Washington.

Cornell could be another cinderella story, though I'm admittedly biased. ;) Tip-off is at 12:30 and I can't wait. Go Big Red!

Is there a prize for last place??? Something like a 1989 Topps Tim Foli card??? I am well on my way and would hate to not be rewarded for my total incompetence!!!

From what it looks like David you have 15 correct and you are tied for 36th place.

And as for my earlier statement regarding the last place finisher receiving a small consolation prize, I am offering up 10 commons (of my choice of course) from the Topps 1988 set.