Impromptu LIVE box break TONIGHT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OK, a hint: My favorite wrestler has been around for a long time and has competed in several Wrestlemania events.

Tal

Trivia question #1 for the 1/1 Sheik Abdul Bashir parallel and base card.
Who is my favorite wrestler?
Hints, not on TNA, has been around for a long time, competed in several Wrestlemania events.
Incorrect gusses: Shaun Michales, John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart.

Congrats to Paul! for winning...
Trivia question #2 for the 1/1 Eric Young Auto!
What is my favorite Tag Team of all time?
Hints: Not on TNA, both members have held several titles individually over the years, the tag team has a "on-again, off-again" track record.

Tal

Last edited:
Lets see if I can give another hint without making too obvious.

My favorite Wrestler: Dating myself here, he used to be 1/2 of the tag team "The Twin Towers"

My favorite tag team: "We've got two words for you..."

Tal

Congrats Paul! Yes, my favorite Tag team is Degeneration X. I will post the 1/1 Eric Young Auto as a free card trade and will send it out tomorrow!

Tal

Awesome, thanks!

I enjoyed watching the break... and congrats again on the quad auto... great card.

Lets see if I can give another hint without making too obvious.

My favorite Wrestler: Dating myself here, he used to be 1/2 of the tag team "The Twin Towers"

My favorite tag team: "We've got two words for you..."

Tal

Favorite wrestler: George Gray "One Man Gang"

Tag Team: Hardy Boys

OK another hint about my favorite wrestler, he is still active and he USED to have a manager and his manager used to go by the name of "Brother Love" Yes, again dating myself here.

Tal

Wow, I guess this question is harder than I thought. Sorry Paul you can not with both 1/1 cards :) My favorite wrestler is participating in this year's Wrestlemania and will be looking to extend his streak of being undefeated at Wrestlemania (17-0).

Tal

p.s. One of my 2 all time fav wrestlers was beaten by your fav in your fav's first wrestlemania..

Actually yeah it is because I remember seeing on NXT HBK was putting his career on the line for the Taker's streak. Really though how is HBK and HHH your fav tag team from DX. I use to watch TNA just because of Road Dogg and Billy Gunn or BG James and Kip James. Thats a sweet quad though, besides Angle reminds me of the NWO days on WCW.

Last edited:
Almost missed the break..but I was there! Looking forward to future breaks! Thanks Tri-Star Production.....Use to attend your Labor day Show in San Francisco...from day one to the last one! Best regards, David