2007 Topps 52 Rookie Edition question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang -

I was working on updating my wantlists and was adding names to my web page. I went to look for the names to go with the cards I need for the 2007 Topps 52 Rookie Edition set and could not find anything for the following cards: 189 198 199 200. My question is this. Were these numbers not produced for this set? If not, I am down to needing one base/SP card for the set #221. Still need a few action variations and black backs.

Thanks,

Jeff

I believe those numbers were omitted. Beckett shows the set at 227 cards including the 10 variations. So the math would be correct if those 4 cards are not included in the set. I remember when they were coming out there were many cards listed as TBD so they probably never got the people they wanted to include.

Thank you. I have deleted those numbers from my wantlist. I think I am down to just 1 red back card for the set and a whole bunch of black backs.

Thanks,

Jeff