2006 question on Topps Constitution cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jscatman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I know that there are three header cards in the 2006 Topps Constitution insert set. I have two header cards and I need the third but I don't know which two of the three cards I have. Can someone help me identify these cards?
Thanks,
Joe

Yeah, I struggled with that too. They're all identical on the front, so the only way to tell is from the piece of the document on the back. One starts with "out of the Treasury of" (I have 2 extras of this one if you need it), one starts with "not, when elected," and the other starts with "establish justice".
Dale

Yeah, I struggled with that too. They're all identical on the front, so the only way to tell is from the piece of the document on the back. One starts with "out of the Treasury of" (I have 2 extras of this one if you need it), one starts with "not, when elected," and the other starts with "establish justice".
Dale

Dale:

I could use that card. What would you like to trade for it? Please take a look at my tradelist for a possible trade.
Thanks,
Joe

OK, how about the header card and '08 Topps 50th Anniversary All-Star Rookies AR33 & AR76 for your '08 Topps Gold Border 355? BV = $4 for each of us. If that works for you, please post it.
Thanks, Dale