Vote for the Bench!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey Fellow Benchies,

The Bench is in the running for a UD Award for Best Online Community! If you feel the same as I do, in that the Bench is the best online community please take a moment to vote, you don't even have to submit any info!

VOTE HERE!

Thanks, and spread the word!

Don't let SCF beat us!!!

Here is an incentive: PRIZES:

The Best Online Community will receive: a trophy, a variety of unopened product, a LeBron James UDA basketball and a 2009 NFL Rookie Photo Shoot signed football (autographed by more than 25 players) to use as giveaways with their community of loyal collectors.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Last edited:
Voted. SCF was at 138 votes and The Bench had only 20 votes.

I know, they are kicking the crap out of us (mostly since we just started voting)! Are you guys going to let SCF beat The Bench?! Thanks for the votes everyone, spread the word, and keep the votes rolling in!

Jeremy

I know, they are kicking the crap out of us (mostly since we just started voting)! Are you guys going to let SCF beat The Bench?! Thanks for the votes everyone, spread the word, and keep the votes rolling in!

Jeremy

Its 193 SCF vs The Bench 23

you cant revote, which was what was an initial concern as you dont have to
enter information. I was glad of that, the nice thing is if you go like you were
going to vote again, the page pulls up the results.

I voted also! The Bench is by far my favorite site. I'm a member of 3 others, but there isn't another like The Bench!

John

Not to Hijack the thread, but the html link works Jeremy. It seems touch and go and easier to vote and view results.
<form method="post" action="http://www.yourfreepoll.com/vote.php">
<input type="hidden" name="poll_id" value="eesbkwbv">
<table align=center style="font-family:Tahoma; font-size:12pt" width=400 border=1>
<tr><th align=center>Upper Deck Awards: Best Online Community</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='1'> Cardboardconnection.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='2'> Cardboardtalk.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='3'> Cardcollectorsworld.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='4'> Cardinformant.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='5'> Cloutsnchara.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='6'> Freedomcardboard.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='7'> Hobbyinsider.net</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='8'> Hobbykings.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='9'> Hockeyden.net</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='10'> Hoopography.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='11'> Ozcardtrader.com.au</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='12'> Sportscardforum.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='13'> Sportscardfreaks.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='14'> Sportscardhaven.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='15'> Sportscollectorsdaily.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='16'> Thebenchtrading.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='17'> Thetradersarena.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='18'> Traderretreat.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='19'> Tradingcardcentral.com</td></tr>
<tr><td><input type='radio' name='vote' value='20'> Ultimatecardboard.com</td></tr>
<tr><td align=center><input type='submit' value=' Vote ! '></td></tr>
<tr><td align=center style='font-family:Tahoma; font-size:10pt'><a href="http://www.yourfreepoll.com/eesbkwbvsr.html">See Results</a></tr>
</table>
</form>

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Get your votes in people! We are getting creamed at the moment!

Let's make this a bigger comeback than the '04 ALCS......

:D

Last edited:
My vote is in
Now lets get the rest of the Bench Members to get us to Number 1. This is the greatest site on the Internet

LETS GO BENCHIES MAKE US NUMBER 1

Chieftazmisty

Status
Not open for further replies.