New to the Bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdhollenbergs

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
New to the Bench and to trading cards in general. Thanks to mintman2 for the referral to this site. I bought some Ripken cards from him on ebay and since he is fairly close by, we met to make the exchange. He told me about this forum.
Currently, I am concentrating on building up my Cal Ripken, Jr. collection and building the 2010 Topps Series 1 and Opening Day sets. Of course, being an O's fan, I will consider any current and former Orioles cards.
I'm working on putting together want and trade lists.
My wild idea is to collect game used tickets from each of Ripken's 2632consecutive games starting on 5/30/1982 and ending 9/19/1998. I only have about 2500 to go. :)

Welcome to 'The Bench' and to a very interesting hobby.
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
This site has the most knowledgeable and friendly people you could ask for and are always ready to help newcomers.

Rich

Welcome to The Bench!

I am a previous Ripken collector and I still have around a hundred or so base / insert cards that are looking for a new home. I can create a list if you are interested and we can work something out.

Todd

welcome i also am a ex ripken collector andorioles fan but not a collector of the team but have alot of cards of the team lmk

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online