Just joined Bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimjak

Prospect
I am new to "The Bench" but not new to trading cards. I have been trading cards on "Tradingbases", and "Dugout" for about 4 years.

I collect all sports and non-sports. Baseball from 60s and up. Football 70s and up, Hockey and basketball from 80s and up. Trying to make sets.

My want lists are on webpage: www.freewebs.com/jimjak
The wants are up to date, the trade list not, sort of generalization. Have complete and starters to trade. Not listed however. Many non-sport sets.

I heard great things about this organization and its people.
Hope to trade with all.
Jim Jakubonis

Welcome aboard!!! Glad you found us here.

To everyone else - I have traded with Jim numerous times. He is an excellent trader so you have NOTHING to worry about with him.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jim - welcome to The Bench. I echo Jeff's comments - Jim is a good guy to trade with - we've done it several times on Trading Bases; no problems at all with this guy!! ENJOY, JIM!!

Welcome Jim, it's nice to see another set collector. I see stuff on your wantlists I know I can fill, my site has two prominent areas for wants my Close To Finished Sets page and parallel sets I'm building which has a link on the bottom of my Collecting Focus:parallels page. I'm definately interested in seeing if you have any of my 1995 Stadium Club Virtual Reality set needs that are listed on the former.

Welcome aboard!!! Glad you found us here.

To everyone else - I have traded with Jim numerous times. He is an excellent trader so you have NOTHING to worry about with him.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jim - welcome to The Bench. I echo Jeff's comments - Jim is a good guy to trade with - we've done it several times on Trading Bases; no problems at all with this guy!! ENJOY, JIM!!

Welcome Jim, glad that you found your way here. If you need any help, just let us know.

Everyone, I also echo Jeff and John's comments, Jim is a great trader and valued member at Trading Bases. Nothing to worry about trading with Jim, so please help him out with his set wantlists and I am sure you will have a great trading experience with him.

Good luck with your collection Jim. Great to have you here.

John

Last edited: