Wanted: Graded cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

perezj4ys

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I am really looking to start a Graded card collection of VINTAGE....
I will except any card from 1975 on back until whenever. lol
Common or HOFs does not matter. Condition does not matter and who it is graded by does not matter.
Please just post what you have for trade and what you would be looking for in trade.
I am not buying unless you can do a Cash/Card trade because I have little money available but will sink what I have towards this.
Thanks for you time and Hope to hear from you all soon.

PM me or post TRADE VALUES on each card which is important if you wish to make a trade. I do not like having to guess what you are looking for and makes it a LOT EASIER knowing a set price on it either in Book or Sell Value...

I am really looking to start a Graded card collection of VINTAGE....
I will except any card from 1975 on back until whenever. lol
Common or HOFs does not matter. Condition does not matter and who it is graded by does not matter.
Please just post what you have for trade and what you would be looking for in trade.
I am not buying unless you can do a Cash/Card trade because I have little money available but will sink what I have towards this.
Thanks for you time and Hope to hear from you all soon.

PM me or post TRADE VALUES on each card which is important if you wish to make a trade. I do not like having to guess what you are looking for and makes it a LOT EASIER knowing a set price on it either in Book or Sell Value...

I don't have a ton, but you can check my Bucket or my page in my signature. I would mostly be looking for vintage stars and vintage Twins, as well as 1961 Topps I need for my set. Cash is fine as well. The Killebrew rookie and stars from 1961 are not available.

Pete

77topps: So pretty much the only graded card really available is the Nolan Ryan correct?
LMK if you have a list of 61 topps cards that you still need. I have some here that I can see if you need them and give you a condition on them.
LMK
Thanks

Have a 1975 Topps Nolan Ryan BVG 5.5. LMK if interested. Would be looking for vintage stars in return. Maybe $25 or so in value.

Timfusu2k: IS there a specific year or team or player you would be looking for? I do not have a list or a bucket but I can dig for your wants.
Thanks

hugs65: Definetly would like the card. PM me how much in trade and what you would be looking for more than others. I have a LOT of Braves stuff.
LMK
Thanks

cards

i havea lot of 50s 60s vintage graded and non graded of hof lots of graded rookies of the 50s early60s i am looking for mantles ted williams and jack robinson lmk if you have any old 75 joe god bless