R there any honest traders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socal2b2

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Since I have joined this site, I am trying to trade and get my points up, but it seems like everyone is trying to rip me off. I realize I am new, but Im not going to let u take advantage of me. Lemme know if u wanna trade.

Most of us do our trading using Beckett book value, so it's hard for anyone to rip off anyone under those circumstances. Just be up front about condition, package the cards well and get to the post office within a couple days of the confirmation of the trade, and you should enjoy it here.
It would help to have a list of some trade bait or a link to one.
I have a 2009 Allen & Ginter No-Number Dontrelle Willis #50; do you have any A&G Mini's or relics to trade?
Dale

Last edited:
Have anything from my sig? I know I have some #'d Willis cards around here if you collect those.

Starting off can always be tough,
If you post a list of cards your looking for, or cards you have to trade that always helps,..It takes a little work but the rewards are there if you try,..
Start up a Photobucket if you have a scanner,..its easy and some traders do check them out.

My 2 cents and good luck !!
Clint

Hey Duke,

There's lots of honest traders here! There are also a few cowboys who send free stuff once in a while. Post some want or trade lists and things should start moving. If you have what people want, then you'll be amazed at what they can find for you.
Speaking of that, if you have anything from my www, I have a few DW's that I would trade.

Keep up the posting, the trades will fall into place naturally.

Thanks,

Wow - what a curious post.

I've made 550+ trades on this site and have never been ripped off. You either have awful luck or your expectations are too high.
I have this one if you are interested...

2004-05 Ultra "Season Crowns" JERSEY SC-TP Tayshaun Prince DET Kentucky #025/149

... PM me with an offer as I'm not watching this thread. Check my link for my interests.

Last edited:
Any Texas Rangers, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavs stuff for trade?
PM me if so and we will work out a deal to get ya some points! :)

Andrew

I have a Bowman 2010 Austin Jackson TP9 and a Willis Patch. Check my www.

I would be interested in getting a star in return. I hope that's not considered a ripoff.

Since I have joined this site, I am trying to trade and get my points up, but it seems like everyone is trying to rip me off. I realize I am new, but Im not going to let u take advantage of me. Lemme know if u wanna trade.

There are plenty of honest traders here.
If you want to build up some trades, perhaps you may want to start with a few small ones.
I checked your threads and you are looking for Lebron autos, Hanley autos, Jordan Rookies, etc. Those are not easy trades to make and many collectors will hold out for a premium for those cards.
Another thing that may hep is to put together a trade list. You have some nice cards in your link, but unless you publish what you have available, when you ask for commons to fill a set, traders will check your link, see only game used and autos and make offers based on what they see.
that's just my 2 cents.

Scott

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online