Baseball For Trade/Sale Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dred0gg024

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Theres a sticky saying to combine posts and i look today and see 3 different members with 3 threads in the same forum one of which has five consecutive threads. This is pretty annoying having to weed through these pointless posts. Is it really that hard to combine your posts? End rant...

dan

I for one am getting sick of this as well. Just because people can't combine threads my one thread gets knocked off the front page quicker than normal.

I love you Mods but are any of you even active anymore? I only see a couple of you these days even somewhat posting or around.

Right now on the front page of the Baseball FT forum--

7 sell threads by the same person, granted they are different items but still.

3 trade threads by another trader, one of which is one card and another contains two cards. Easily combined I would think.

3 trade/sell threads by another trader for team lots.

Last one is another trader with 4 different threads.

So on the front page between 4 different members they have a combined 17 threads between them.

Hi guys,

I try to keep an eye on that forum and clean it up as much as possible. What I see are people with multiple threads that get bumped at the same time looking for action. Some have pretty lengthy lists in them and were created at different times. The ones with CMB don't last long in the forum when I am on-line. I have sent a PM to a couple that I think needed a reminder.

I'll try to do better for you.

thanks,

I for one am getting sick of this as well. Just because people can't combine threads my one thread gets knocked off the front page quicker than normal.

I love you Mods but are any of you even active anymore? I only see a couple of you these days even somewhat posting or around.

Right now on the front page of the Baseball FT forum--

7 sell threads by the same person, granted they are different items but still.

3 trade threads by another trader, one of which is one card and another contains two cards. Easily combined I would think.

3 trade/sell threads by another trader for team lots.

Last one is another trader with 4 different threads.

So on the front page between 4 different members they have a combined 17 threads between them.

this happens every single day to. i know who your talking about with the 7 threads. they are threads that dont have a single reply on them but him bumping them everyday.

Thank you for bringing this up. You have a very valid complaint and the mod team will be more diligent in enforcing the "combining your posts" rule.

For anyone reading this please note that multiple threads by the same member will be combined by the mod team, and a warning issued after the first violation. A second violation will result in a suspension of your account.