Autographs TTM/IP Trade Board?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Mods... was wondering how hard it would be to put a Autograph TTM/IP Trade/Sale board underneath the AUTOGRAPH section? I have tons to trade/sale as I am sure many others do, and I hate putting them in the baseball for trade/sale section as I am sure there are some that could care less about TTM/IP. Just a suggestion, and was wondering what others though and what the mods thought.

wow, it looks like I had a good idea for once, lol... mark this day down! :) Does anyone know if someone should contact a mod, or do we just keep up the good praise and hope it is seen by someone who can make this happen?

I get two of almost every one. It would be cool to find a forum In which to trade my doubles for ones I dont have.

Guys,

I asked the mod team for their opinions on creating a new forum for trading/selling TTM/IP autos. The majority of the mods feel that we should not create a new forum for TTM/IP autos at this time. I'm sorry your idea was not implemented, but I do thank you for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online