Another live box break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Trivia questions and winners!

OK, I was not clear enough in my trivia question. I meant to say when was the last time the Lions won... They have actually won 4 National Championships. I am also feeling generous tonight so here is what I will do I will give away a dual auto to the first four people who can name any year the Lions won a championship!

1935 - winner is Sandman - Seyi Arojitutu and Ryan Mathews card (Auto and base)
1952 - winner is lprimus McClain/Peek
1953 - winner is ArodYanksFan - Rolando McClain auto
1957 - winner is cadets68 - Clay Mathews dual

Question #2
Please PM the the other 3 teams besides the Lions who HAVE NOT made it to a Super Bowl yet?
Winner #1 - bdink with the Cleveland Browns - Anderson/Heyward-Bey (Raiders)
Winner #2 - mlbme22/Houston Texans Hernandez/spikes dual auto
Winner #3 - cardmonster/Jax Jags - Tate/Cushing (Texans)

Tal

Last edited:
We have our 4 winners!

OK, I was not clear enough in my trivia question. I meant to say when was the last time the Lions won... They have actually won 4 National Championships. I am also feeling generous tonight so here is what I will do I will give away a dual auto to the first four people who can name any year the Lions won a championship! We already have three winners!

1935 - winner is Sandman - Seyi Arojitutu and Ryan Mathews card (Auto and base)
1952 - winner is lprimus (3rd choice of cards)
1953 - winner is ArodYanksFan - Rolando McClain auto (this is one of the dupe dual autos, so if you want the other Jason it is cool)
1957 - winner is cadets68 - Clay Mathews dual

Question #2
Please PM the the other 3 teams besides the Lions who HAVE NOT made it to a Super Bowl yet?
Winner #1 - bdink with the Cleveland Browns (5th choice)

two more winners to go!

Tal

Last edited:
OK, I was not clear enough in my trivia question. I meant to say when was the last time the Lions won... They have actually won 4 National Championships. I am also feeling generous tonight so here is what I will do I will give away a dual auto to the first four people who can name any year the Lions won a championship! We already have two winners!

1935 - winner is Sandman (2nd choice of cards)
????
????
1957 - winner is cadets68 (1st choice of cards)

Two more winners to go!

Tal

I REALLY need the Fresno dual for my PC, so I'd like that one if it's available. If not, any other random would be appreciated. How do we go about trading/buying for the base cards as I could use the Arojitutu/Mathews base, too?

Last edited: