Help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bubblegumga

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a 2006 Bowman Chrome Jon Lester Draft Picks Orange Refractor
graded Gem MT 10 by PSA

How do I find out how many of these have been graded and how many other 10's there are? Also I'm curious as to it's value but I don't know how much premium a GEM MT 10 gives it.

the number on it is 12556498 if that helps. Any advice would be great

thanks!
jason

graded Gem MT 10 by PSA

How do I find out how many of these have been graded and how many other 10's there are? Also I'm curious as to it's value but I don't know how much premium a GEM MT 10 gives it.

thanks!
jason

population report, and i use psa's sports market report for graded card price guide.

graded Gem MT 10 by PSA

thanks!
jason

i looked up the cert #, and it shows your jon lester card. but, when i look it up on the population report it shows nothing. also the sports market report doesn't show it either. so, i'm assuming. yours is the only one graded.