Why Do I Now Have the MSF Avatar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMS6391

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Recently I changed my email address on my account. Which locked my account for about a week. Today is the first day I've been able to log onto the Bench since. And now my avatar is back to the must send first. I have 30-some trades and had been without the MSF avatar for a while. So what happened?

Maybe because of your email?

Thats the only thing I can think of. But I don't really understand why that would mean I now need to send first. All I did was change to my new email, which I check much more often than the previous one. I am still the same trader and still have 37 trades to my account. I don't really see why an email change would make me send first now.

Just so that you know, when you change the email address on your account, the system automatically changes the avatar to the MSF one. This is a security feature to protect everyone. One of the admin MODS then has to make manual adjustments. This is what takes a little while, as they are not always on the site lately due to other matters.

I hope this explanation helps you understand what happened. It is nothing personal, it is just a feature of the system software.

Thanks and good luck trading.

Just so that you know, when you change the email address on your account, the system automatically changes the avatar to the MSF one. This is a security feature to protect everyone. One of the admin MODS then has to make manual adjustments. This is what takes a little while, as they are not always on the site lately due to other matters.

I hope this explanation helps you understand what happened. It is nothing personal, it is just a feature of the system software.

Thanks and good luck trading.

No problem here whatsoever. Thanks very much. You guys do a great job on this website.