Hi, I'm New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel_B

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hey, everyone. My name's Daniel (obviously), and I just registered after discovering the forum last night.

I mostly collected as a kid in the second-half of the '80s, and a bit again in the mid-'90s, tho I've continued to buy random packs here and there all along (whatever I happened to see at Wal-Mart or CVS). I have all the Topps baseball sets from '85 thru '89 (and need just 2 more to finish the '90), and my interest in collecting right now is pretty much limited to building some other complete sets to add to the ones I already have. I've been working on the '65 for a few weeks now (about 10% complete), and that's where my main focus is, and eventually I wanna get the remaining 65% of the '95 that I still need, and begin on the '75. I also did a little on the '84 many years ago, and stopped about 40% finished with it.

Welcome to the Bench...I think you've come to the right place, plenty of good people here to help you out. Good luck with your sets.

Welcome and good luck!!

I have a ton of Topps base from 1980-2010 so if you need anything just let me know.

Bryon

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online