Re-Introduction - Plus Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trevoristight

Prospect
I signed up for an account awhile back, but haven't used it much. That's about to change, so I wanted to re-introduce myself.

I'm Trevor, and I'm mainly interested in baseball cards. My main goal is to have a 1st or 2nd year card of every member of the 3,000 hit club. I have 20 of 27, and always chugging along. I'm also a Dodge enthusiast whether it be the old brooklyn guys or the current team.

I'm interested in picking up a couple hobby boxes or maybe a case depending on what I can find. I consider myself an old school collector, and high dollar thrill seeker, and looking for some suggestions of the best boxes to get. Also I would be willing ro a case if there are special case odds of getting certain cards. There's nothing better than a chance to pull an old time player's game used and even a chance at a cut auto. I also like sets with more old time players than present players. The last case I got was 2006 Upper deck Epic, and loved it, but I'm looking for something new.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I know of Sp legendary cuts, but it's been down hill in recent years, the old fleer greats of the game sets, sweet spot classic, topps sterling, but I'm still pretty unsure. If any of the above, or another not listed just let me know. Looking forward to your response.

Again my name is Trevor, Hello The Bench.