20 Point Rule

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimple Boy

BANNED
BANNED
Hi guys,

I have read one of your policies and was just curious as to why you have a 20 point rule before you can sell anything on here? How did this come about? And does that mean I would have to make 20 trades on here before I even try to sell anything? In my opinion, this shouldn't matter. Please clarify. Thanks! :)

Tom

It is in place so you can build up credibility in who you are, vs coming in and ripping off a bunch of people. And from what I have seen so far, you don't seem to worry about rules or respecting them. You seem to be a member from a site like topps.com. Maybe you should check them out, if you aren't already there.

I was interested in trading for some of your team lots, but you have already soured me. Good luck on what I believe is going to be a short stay. And I also believe this to be your intention.

I must say you are digging a deep hole for yourself on here, don't think you will be able to climb out. I don't think I have heard anybody try to question the rules on here more than you. The rules are simple and easy to follow....why don't you just go with the flow.....you might want to step back and think about what you are doing. If you put this much energy into trading, all the issues you have would be gone in two weeks. You would have your 20 trades and then you would be able to sell.
But now I'm pretty sure you have discourged a lot of members here and they will not trade with you. I know I am one for sure, let alone buy something from you
Just my Opinion

Greatdad,

I could honestly care less what you think of me. I am just questioning some of the policies and was just curious as to how they came about. That's all. My reputation at the other boards is impeccable. Thank you.

I am just trying to learn because I think there are some things on this board that could be fine tuned a little. If that makes me such a bad guy, then so be it.

Ban or suspend me just because I want to learn and/or have a differing point of view and want to make the site better... amazing!

In my estimation, I feel that 20 trades is a little to excessive to prove oneself. I was thinking along the lines that 5 would be more sufficient? Thoughts?

Greatdad,

I could honestly care less what you think of me. I am just questioning some of the policies and was just curious as to how they came about. That's all. My reputation at the other boards is impeccable. Thank you.

No problem....I see you are in your 30's....I thought you were a child....sorry about that....sure doesn't make you look any better though....good luck in your success here at "THE BENCH"....you will need it.....:D
Have a nice sunshiny day

Greatdad,

All I'm asking for is a little clarification, a little respect, and a fair chance. Don't think that's asking too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.