Bringing Back the Human Element

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimple Boy

BANNED
BANNED
Hi Folks!

I came to "The Bench" because I wanted a greater challenge--a little more variety, and a chance to make some new friends. Yet for some reason, I think I've been given a bad rap...

I just wanted to thank those of you who welcomed me to the site just a few short days ago. It was a nice welcome! :)

Everything was going so well, and then all of a sudden, I start getting warnings for supposedly posting in someone else's thread, which I personally see no problem with. There's a bit of ambiguity there, as it is encouraged that you consolidate your posts, then they say to start your own threads, so I ask... which one is it?

They say here on "The Bench" that you can't sell anything until you have 20 trades or whatever. I think this is a bit excessive. While I respect this rule, I believe that after about 5 trades, that would be enough to prove oneself; therefore, it is my opinion that this rule should be amended, or at least given some consideration.

I have met a lot of great people here. The vast majority of you are great. You really are. I have met a couple of rude people here, but not too many. If you dislike me, what can I say? I can't change your thinking; however, I'll try my best to earn your respect.

And then you have the moderators...

Moderators, aren't you supposed to be helping people instead of bashing them? Isn't there a certain level of professionalism involved? Don't all great organizations start at the top? Shouldn't moderators be exemplary people who listen to a poster's concerns and tries to understand and make the board better? Yet, you continuously shut me out. That's just plain weakness and ignorance. People have a right to be heard.

I hear rumors that I am going to be suspended or banned, but what for? I haven't violated any rules. I have questioned some of the policies and have offered suggestions to make things better. As a Christian, I don't think that makes me a bad guy.

I have over 6+ years experience on other trading sites where my reputation is impeccable. Yet, I will continue posting here and will work hard to earn everyone's respect and understand the policies of "The Bench"

I truly believe I can be an asset to this board, but you all have to understand that communication is a two-way street. I believe that once we are all treated as human beings, "The Bench" will be a more harmonious place for everyone :)

Thank you, and have a great day everyone! :)

Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.