Ready to Trade and Sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BINatVCP

Bench Warmer
Hi there, Brad here. Getting the basics out of the way, I am 25, have just recently taken the Illinois bar exam and, pending favorable results, will commission as a First Lieutenant in the Air Force JAG Corps. I've been married three years and have a dog.

More importantly, I've been collecting baseball cards since I was 7 or 8. I amassed a fairly impressive collection of now-worthless cardboard (which I still love), but got interested in vintage about three years ago. Recently I realized that my habit was getting too expensive, and that I would need to start dealing to get the fixes I needed. So, I'll be listing some cards (always vintage baseball and usually graded) for trade and sale at very reasonable prices.

As for my personal collection, I'm currently working on the 1965 Topps, 1953 Bowman Color, and 1921 Exhibits sets, and am always interested in vintage White Sox. I'm not very far on any of the sets, so let me know if you've got any graded examples!

Best,

Brad

Hi Brad! Welcome to The Bench! As a new member you cannot sell at this time....you must complete twenty trades with twenty different members before you can start to sell. As one member suggested...read the FAQ in blue area near the top of the screen..if you have any questions, you can always pm one of our many moderators. Best regards, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online