View Full Version : Topps Address?

08-07-2010, 06:23 AM
Which Topps address do you use to send cards back for replacement?
The Topps address in NY or PA?


08-07-2010, 07:02 AM
i have used the PA addy a few times to get cards replaced. believe its the addy off the back of the packs.

08-11-2010, 03:19 AM
From a letter I have from Topps:
"Your request should be mailed to 401 York Avenue, Duryea, PA 18642, attn: Consumer Relations. Please return your original request letter with copy of sales receipt, all wrappers from product, and UPC from bottom of box. Be sure to include your full name and complete mailing address, as well as a phone number where you can be reached. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-489-9149."

08-14-2010, 11:54 PM
yeah its the PA one...I live not too far from there and have had quite a few friends send stuff there to be replaced.