help suggestions with ebay issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kugelmanco

MVP
5.00 star(s)
recently sold a card on ebay. as always i use paypal to print the usps label which comes with delivery confirmation.

i received the following message from the buyer:

hi there not trying to blame you or anything but the tracking number says that the packaged you shipped to me was delivered today at 9:44 am i was home at that time and never got anything from the post office. did you have a a signature requirement or anything to see where they delivered it. i would appreciate it thank you

Ok so fill me in...do you have to have signature requirement when you sell on eBay now? I know that eBay and paypal usually always sides with the buyers.
Looking for suggestions on what to do in this situation.
Thanks for the input

Last edited:
That is a tricky one. I would give it a day or two before I did anything though. Sometimes the PO messes up with their confirmation system and says things are delivered when they haven't been. As far as Paypal goes, I would think that the DC would be sufficient, but like you say it is pretty hard to win a case as a seller.

issue resolved. the buyer left me feedback for the item:

"turned up in the mail after all thank you great card"

could have said something about great seller or something. almost makes me look like i did something wrong. o well, can't complain i guess...still at 0 negatives.

thanks Tim. I was nervous about this one...