Need ANY of these Dodger player addresses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Looking for ANY of the following Dodger Player addresses, i searched through the player search here and came up with no addresses, so if anyone has any of these addresses, please let me know so i can send them out ttm auto request. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dodgers:
Brian Holton
Brad Havens
Solly Drake
Dave Stewart
Reggie Williams (both outfielder for 1987 dodgers and the outfielder from the 1993 dodgers)
Rich Auerbach
Fred Norman
Stan Wall
Stan Javier
Hubie Brooks
Ellie Rodriguez
Terry Forster
Rudy Law
Bobby Castillo
Lou Johnson
Sandy Vance
Mike Stahler
Bill Sudakis
Alan Foster
R.J. Reynolds
Vicente Romo
Alex Trevino
Mike Marshall (pitcher from the 70's)
Jose Pena
Jack Fimple
Dennis Powell
Bobby Darwin
Charlie Thompson
John Purdin
Jeff Toroborg
Jim Barbieri
Derrell Griffith
Bart Shirley
Wes Parker
Bill Singer
Paul Popovich
Phil Ortega
Don Stanhouse
Elias Sosa
Tommie Agee
Ray Lamb
Bob Stinson
Ted Martinez
Vic Davalillo
Nick Willhite
Bill Madlock

More dead guys here. Bold are dead for sure, may be a few of the other common guys that I don't know off the top of my head. I also added commons to those you would probably waste time on even if you had an address. This is based on my buying experiences on ebay mainly. I collect Dodger autos and have an extensive collection.

You might use baseball-reference.com to make sure they are still alive. They are not always 100% current, but it will save you some stamps!

Looking for ANY of the following Dodger Player addresses, i searched through the player search here and came up with no addresses, so if anyone has any of these addresses, please let me know so i can send them out ttm auto request. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dodgers:
Brian Holton
Brad Havens
Solly Drake
Dave Stewart
Reggie Williams (both outfielder for 1987 dodgers and the outfielder from the 1993 dodgers)
Rich Auerbach
Fred Norman
Stan Wall
Stan Javier
Hubie Brooks
Ellie Rodriguez
Terry Forster TOUGH
Rudy Law
Bobby Castillo
Lou Johnson
Sandy Vance
Mike Stahler
Bill Sudakis
Alan Foster
R.J. Reynolds
Vicente Romo PROBABLY IN MEXICO - TOUGH
Alex Trevino
Mike Marshall (pitcher from the 70's) DON'T BOTHER
Jose Pena
Jack Fimple
Dennis Powell
Bobby Darwin
Charlie Thompson
John Purdin
Jeff Toroborg
Jim Barbieri
Derrell Griffith
Bart Shirley
Wes Parker
Bill Singer
Paul Popovich
Phil Ortega NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE
Don Stanhouse
Elias Sosa
Tommie Agee
Ray Lamb
Bob Stinson
Ted Martinez TOUGH
Vic Davalillo TOUGH
Nick Willhite
Bill Madlock

thank you VERY much for your help. that is exactly the type of info i need/was looking for. do you happen to have any extra dodgers autos you can trade/sell to help me out with my dodgers auto project.any help would be greatly appreciated.
elbert